At Rightsify we provide music for businesses worldwide and help them improve customer satisfaction, brand enhancement and even increased sales. We do this for businesses everywhere. From cafes to hotels, retailers, gyms, restaurants, spas and everything in between.
All of our music at Rightsify comes directly from the highest quality independent artists which enables us to provide a unique, fresh and customized music service for business.
We also provide businesses with an all-inclusive music license. A license from Rightsify is all you need to legally play our music in your business and by working with Rightsify you would no longer have to pay any PRO’s or collection societies.
For businesses that want their own custom sound we design and strategize unique audio and music marketing campaigns for your business that focus on your brand identity, your goals and customer profiles.
Why choose Rightsify?
Rightsify works exclusively with the best independent artists located all over the world. Our carefully designed playlists are always guaranteed to match your brand and make you sound unique.
- Diverse music catalogue with 12,000 + songs and over 60 playlists
- Global creative team to design playlists that are exclusive for your brand
- Stream the music or play offline using any device
- Launch your own in-store radio station with marketing messages and advertisements
- Launch a mobile music app where you can broadcast music globally 24/7 while marketing and communicating directly with your customers
- Available everywhere. Rightsify is the only background music platform with global rights and all licenses included.
Why is music important for my brand?
Music effects the psychology of your customers, guests and members from the moment they step foot in your business. Here are some stats that back this up.
- 40% find that slower music leads to increased sales for retail and F&B outlets
- 67% of people find it unimportant that the music played in businesses is popular and recognized from the radio
- 66% of employees feel that music positively affects their well-being when at work.
- Playing the right music at the right time can influence customer moods and behavior.
The facts show that in most cases, playing unique music that suits your brand and automatically adjusts in mood and tempo throughout the day is better than just playing the radio or a standard pop music playlist.
Sources: Heartbeats International, Milliman.Get music designed for you